Dear Hannah

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Gus

Here's wishing you a very happy birthday. The 40's were the best years of my life, so I'm hoping they are the same for you. Enjoy your day and don't drink too much.

Hugs from Steve the sword-wielding swashbuckler.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,099 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Txgirl

Thank you so much Steve! That was the best birthday wish I've gotten!! *cry*
I didn't even get to have my 1st glass of wine after supper...I had steak, baked potato, corn on the cob...'bout an hour later....OMG I was so sick and had 2 full bags in quick succession! I still don't know why that happened to me on my birthday eve..? lol
~~HUGS~~

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
WOUNDED DOE
OMG!! That's right!!!!

Happy birthday!!!!!!!

I'd sing for you, but trust me, nobody wants to hear that.
I cannot carry a tune in a bucket..........think Yoko Ono and Alfalfa from The Little Rascals.
My ex-husband used to refer to my singing as "caterwauling" lol
Though, company may from time to time hear the echoes of my muffled tunage coming from behind the bathroom door while I'm soaking in the bathtub lol
lottagelady
Wishing you a very happy birthday!

Lots of love

Rachel xx
Past Member

Hey, TX....skip the corn next time.....eat small portions. Do not "eat till you feel full"; even when celebrating. You are still adjusting, and we have all been there. I can remember going to the company Christmas dinner...all that food. The bad thing is you must fill your plate or folks ask "that all you're eating"? Fill your plate but just sample a few bites of everything.
Still no thoughts on irrigation??? I hate to preach, but I suffered through all these same things for years before I tried it. Perhaps someone else who is successful with it will add their thoughts.....peace

Oh...and... Happy birthday!!

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
facingmyfears

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Hannah,
Happy birthday to you!!!!!!

Live it up, girl!

Sharon

Txgirl

I feel so terrible!! You wonderful guys all wished me a Happy Birthday and I didn't say THANK YOU!!! I'm so sorry!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! LOVE Y'ALL TO PIECES!!! ~~HUGS~~