Reversal with J Pouch

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Betty Boo

I am 3 weeks post op and struggling with incontinence my out put is really loose and I can seem to control it at times has anyone else experienced this hopefully it will stop soon and into would be great

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,101 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Never feer it will pass.just a beginning of a new mate for us to talk with now.try not to give much negative thaut to a natural recovery could take some time just eat small chew food better and try to assemelate to a cleaner and more food attentive you will live long and prosper jerz from Baltimore welcome abord mate

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Bill

A warm welcome to you Betty Boo. These problems come when you are new. We all recall those early days, but this is just a passing phase. Pretty soon thingsĀ stabilize and we begin to realize, that there is nothing we can't do, when once we can control our poo.

Best wishes

Bill

Betty Boo

Thank you it's good to hear things can get better really means a lot fingers crossed thanks againBetty boo