Petal (Rude)

In this discussion
Replies
Views
vulcanBMk2

One sunny day, a priest was walking across a farmer's field when he came across a beautiful little blonde girl playing with her dog. "Hello," said the priest, "What's your name?" "Petal," said the little girl.
"What a lovely name," said the priest. "How did you get such a name?" "Well," said the little girl, "my mommy and daddy thought it would be nice if I was conceived outside in the country. When they were copulating out in the fresh air, an apple blossom dropped from a tree and a petal landed on Daddy's bottom."
"Mommy laughed and said when I was born I should be named Petal."
"Well, that's a strange but lovely story," said the priest.
"Now, pray tell me, what is your little doggie's name?"
"Porky," replied the little girl.
"And why is it called Porky?" said the priest.
The little girl replied----

"BECAUSE IT FUCKS PIGS!!!"

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,101 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

lottagelady

Ooooh Peter! Nice one xx

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Txgirl

That was the funniest joke I've heard in a long time!!!

Here's one for ya....

An old Indian chief was sitting with his young grandson one morning.
The young boy asked, "Grandfather, how did you get your name, Flying Eagle?"

"Well, when a boy is born in our tribe, the baby's father looks outside the teepee and the first thing he sees, THAT becomes our name. Why do you ask, Two Dogs Fucking?"

vulcanBMk2

Great Txgirl.....Like your humor!!!----Nice rude without being too offensive---as if I care..LOL LOL

Txgirl

LMAO...ditto!

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Gus

Ha, funny. We're all adults here, so no one should be offended. Well, some of us are.