Question about posting

Replies
Views
freedancer

I posted a forum item about being grandbabies out. I got one normal reply and then a really weird one that was just websites listed. How can it be deleted??My thought is that it was a spam answer. How do I notify the Administrator? I blocked the user.

Bill

This list (which looks like advertising) was posted on several forum topics and I have reported it to the administrators who, in the past, have been quick to respond to this sort of thing.  

For future reference, there is a 'CONTACT US' box in the top right-hand corner of your screen where you can send messages to the web site managers.

Best wishes

Bill

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,361 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

I got a couple of those lists you're talking about too. No fun to have to deal with that sort of thing, especially on a site like this. Hope the managers of this site keep on top of it.