Need Brand of Super-Soft Socks for Women

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Newbie Dana

I have neuropathy in both my feet, and need very soft, fairly thick socks. I have some I used to buy at Meijer's, but they don't carry them any more. They are plain white, very soft terry cloth on the inside, crew length, and they are SUPER SOFT! Even after two years, when I squeeze them, they are SO soft! There is no brand name or logo printed or woven into them anywhere, and like a dummy I didn't save the package for the brand name. They came in a pack of 6 for about 12 or 15. Meijer's doesn't carry them any more, and nobody over there has a clue what brand they were or where I could find them. I have tried all the equivalent stores - WalMart, Target, Kohl's. I have tried different brands that claim to be super soft. I tried Columbia brand - they are thick, but loosely woven, and easily compressed so not as soft after a few wearings. I tried Hanes super soft, but they are very thin and wearing out after less than 5 months. I've had my old fathfuls since 2014; I am down to 2 pair that are finally starting to wear out at the toe, but are still totally soft and cushiony on my feet!

Surely somebody out there has some clue what brand of socks these might be? Has noone else found these perfect socks at Meijer's and maybe found another source? Any help would be truly appreciated!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,090 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

mild_mannered_super_hero

go to a redwing boot store, they have the best socks that money can buy...they are fairly expensive but last almost forever. im not certian they will meet your fashion requirements...but i am certian they are soft and cushioney.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
HeyHey

I've also bought great socks at Surplus stores. Def worth a look.

Bobbing56

Thorlos make socks specifically for sensitive feet, not cheap but watch for the 3-4 times a year buy 3 get one. Bombas clain good for sensitive feet but they don't last the Thorlos will go for years.