LOGGING IN

In this discussion
Replies
Views
iMacG5

Having difficulty logging in.  Is it just me or my computer?  Never had a problem before.

Thanks,

Mike

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,100 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

It's not you, Mike. It's this site. It's been on the fritz for the last couple of days. It's working for me today, though, so I thought they had it all fixed. If you're having trouble yet, maybe not...Hang in there.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
iMacG5

Thanks so much WNL.  I was losing my mind, tried everything I knew and now feel feel way less stupid.  Thank you, thank you.

Mike

Bill

Hello Mike. Thanks for posting on this topic as I thought it was only me who got frozen out of this site yesterday.

It has happened to me a few times before so I more or less knew what to expect. On one occasion, I managed to get back in by closing the programme and going back in via google, rather than my shortcut icon. However, that didn't work yesterday so I just gave up and logged on again today.

I'm afraid I do  not have a lot of patience for the technology when it doesn't work. It goes through my mind that I did without it before and I can surely do without it again. However, I'm glad it's up and running again.

Best wishes

Bill 

Angelicamarie

Mike.. no it's not just you. I tried several times. Technology!

Angel

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
iMacG5

Thanks also Bill and Angel.  I'm still losing my mind but no longer because of MAO login.

Mike

Puppyluv56

Yay, I thought I was going crazy! I logged into here and knowing the issues from the past few days, thought it was all corrected but as I was reading post, I discovered I could not reply to anything! Those buttons were gone as was the comment box at the end of the posts! Geesh! I logged out and back in and poof , they were here! Whew hope all the bugs were fixed

Pup

kangaroo

I was trying to get on the site for the first time a few days ago. I filled out all of the forms, and wrote about myself. I thought everything was all done, but when I went back to the site, I had to start over. I was too tired to enter all of my information again, and was hoping my info had been saved and would show up the next time I visited this site however, I am now known as Kangaroo, who said "I already said that". Well, one day when I have more energy, I will start asking questions. It is nice to have found a site to read about others who have the same problems as me - and I have already learned a lot. I have a lot more to learn, though!I hope all of the problems I've had with this site are fixed the next time I log in!!

Kangaroo