Wrong Things?

In this discussion
Replies
Views
AKUMA

What the heck is going wrong? It's telling me to press the reload button, which I have no idea where that is? Also NO jpg pics I am trying to add , are coming up now?! I was doing fine when I first joined, now apparently, I am not doing it right?! Every time I try to add a pic now , it comes up a black pic? And to reconfirm or something it says to push the reload button ? HELP ?!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,093 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

mild_mannered_super_hero

ask bain, he is the tech savy guy on this site. sorry i cant help you personally

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Bill

Hello AKUMA. I have had the same sort of problems in the past. Unfortunately, I too am not brilliant when it comes to computer technology. However, in the past, I have found that messaging the site administration has come up with some quite understandably explanations for my tech problems. Contacting admin is reasonably easy as there is as 'CONTACT US' heading in the top right-hand corner of the home page. All you need to do is to follow the instructions on how to message them.

NB: I guess when  they say that the photo format is not supported, that you would need to change the format.  I have this problem  with other sites I visit but, if it helps, I have found that most of them accept PDF. 

Best wishes

Bill

NJ Bain

AKUMA,

The site can be picky about the format as Bill said. It also depends on if you're trying to upload photos from your phone, tablet or PC. What device are you trying to upload photos from?

Bain

Mrs.A

I wonder if it is the site having an issue. I could read anything yesterday and it wouldn't even allow me to sign out, so I remained logged in but couldn't post until I logged in tonight, even though I could see my name in the currently online.

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
Morning glory

This has happened to me several times. This site is very finicky.

AKUMA
Ty all.. Just having a hard time learning this new tablet! Every time I try to put up a new pic, it just comes up a black blob.. No pic? And I only have a choice of what has been taken by the camera on the tablet! I can't even get any pics from Facebook?. Oh well. I'll keep trying when I have the patience. Have a nice day!
NJ Bain

AKUMA,

You could try to go to the site via the browser instead of using the mobile version. Or, use a PC to upload the photos. Just a thought.

Bain