Every Thing Happens For a Reason

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away they were meant to be there.

They serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson or help figure out who you want to become.

You never know who these people may be; your roomate, your neighbor, professor , lover, or a complete stranger.

They will affect your life in some profound way.

And sometimes things happen to you at that time they seem horrible, painful and unfair, But in reflection you realize without

overcoming those ostacles you would have never realized your potential, strength and ;will power of the heart.

Everthing happens for a reason, Nothing happen by chance or by means of good or bad luck.

Illness, injury, love lost moments or true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of the soul.

The people you meet who affect your life and sucesses and downfalls you experience, they are the ones that create who you are.

Even the bad experiences can be learned from...Those lessons are probably the most important ones.

Make everyday count. Appeciate every moment and take from it everything you can.

For you may never be able to experience it again.

If your wondering if I ;wrote this, no ;I found it on utube, however the author was unknown.

It touched me and I wanted to share with all of you.

Best Wishes,

Angelicamarie

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,102 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Puppyluv56

Thanks for sharing! Wise word and so true!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Angelicamarie
Puppyluv56.. It was much longer, I chose what spoke to my heart. Yes it is words to live by... no doubt.
Past Member

My fave book is called "The five people you meet in heaven" . You would love and relate. It's a beautiful story.

Angelicamarie

Dunja..I'll check that out ,Thanks!

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
NewlifeVictoria
Thank you for this Angel you ate a Angel
Angelicamarie

NewLifeVictoria... Glad it touched you !

Mrs.A

It is very nice and I like the message it is trying to bring but when I got to the part that says " they are the ones that create who you are." I had to stop.

There is but one Creator.

Angelicamarie

Mrs.A... I too believe ;in the creator. I know that without these experiences, I wouldn't know my strengths or weaknesses . I simply read between the lines. Thanks for your comments!