The Beech Tree And The Birch Tree

Replies
Views
fdcaptain971

In the forest, an old beech tree and an old birch tree resided next to each other. In between them a smaller tree had sprouted some years before. The beech and the birch had been arguing all that time about who the smaller tree was descended from. Finally, they decided to contact a woodpecker to get a third opinion. They explained the controversy and wondered if the woodpecker could help them out.

The woodpecker agreed since he was a professional at judging different species of wood. First he pecked a sample from the beech tree and immediately compared it to the younger tree. Next, he tapped a sample from the birch tree and again made a comparision.

The beech and the birch asked for his verdict. The woodpecker said,"Since the smaller tree is a female, it's definitely not a son of a beech, and it's also not a son of a birch. But I will say," the woodpecker continued, "that's the best damned piece of ash I've ever had my pecker into."

Puppyluv56

Hahaha! Too funny!!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,315 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

ron in mich
thanks for the laffs this morning
dadnabbit

:-)!!!!!Thanks for the smile.

Soflo

Thanks for that ! A sence of humor is always in order!

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister