Interested in meeting or talking to: Male

I am a 26-year-old Male
Interested in meeting or talking to: Anyone

I am a 51-year-old Male
Interested in meeting or talking to: Female
Meet and talk to 20,082 OstoMates

Hamster Humor

Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:03 am
A man takes his hamster to the vet, and after a short look at the creature the vet pronounces it dead. Not happy with the vet's diagnosis the man asks for a second opinion. The vet gives a whistle and in strolls a Labrador dog. The dog nudges the hamster around with its nose and sniffs it a couple of times before shaking his head. "There" says the vet,” Your hamster is dead". Still not happy the man asks for a third opinion. The vet opens the back door and in bounds a cat. The cat jumps onto the table and looks the hamster up and down for a few minutes before looking up and shaking it's head. "It's definitely dead sir", says the vet. Convinced, the man enquires how much he owes. "That will be £1000, please". "A £1000 just to tell me my hamster is dead" fumes the man. "Well", says the vet, "There's my diagnosis, the lab report and the cat scan
  Past Member
Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:41 am
Swiffer Im also a owner of  Hamster and that was  freaking  awesome.  I had to give Our cat to a good home after my daughter died, but he is fine and she at least named him Jerry Lee Lewis, The Great Balls of Fire Cat.  I just loved your joke and Doctors can put anything they want on a bill and it dont matter we have to pay it even for our pets.  But a good tip is take out Pet insurance it has been a good thing for me and recently my Beloved Bird died and it broke my heart, I named it Glory for a reason, someone I loved much had that name and died of lung cancer and makes me grateful I dont smoke.  God Bless and keep those Jokes coming as I love the good ones.  Jenny
Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:54 pm
Nice one Swiffer! xxxx  
Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:54 am
Haha, nice one swiffer Smile

Tim x
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.