Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,331 members

Hamster Humor

Posted by swiffer, on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:03 am
A man takes his hamster to the vet, and after a short look at the creature the vet pronounces it dead. Not happy with the vet's diagnosis the man asks for a second opinion. The vet gives a whistle and in strolls a Labrador dog. The dog nudges the hamster around with its nose and sniffs it a couple of times before shaking his head. "There" says the vet,” Your hamster is dead". Still not happy the man asks for a third opinion. The vet opens the back door and in bounds a cat. The cat jumps onto the table and looks the hamster up and down for a few minutes before looking up and shaking it's head. "It's definitely dead sir", says the vet. Convinced, the man enquires how much he owes. "That will be £1000, please". "A £1000 just to tell me my hamster is dead" fumes the man. "Well", says the vet, "There's my diagnosis, the lab report and the cat scan
Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:41 am
Swiffer Im also a owner of  Hamster and that was  freaking  awesome.  I had to give Our cat to a good home after my daughter died, but he is fine and she at least named him Jerry Lee Lewis, The Great Balls of Fire Cat.  I just loved your joke and Doctors can put anything they want on a bill and it dont matter we have to pay it even for our pets.  But a good tip is take out Pet insurance it has been a good thing for me and recently my Beloved Bird died and it broke my heart, I named it Glory for a reason, someone I loved much had that name and died of lung cancer and makes me grateful I dont smoke.  God Bless and keep those Jokes coming as I love the good ones.  Jenny
Reply by lottagelady, on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:54 pm
Nice one Swiffer! xxxx  
Reply by TimboTim, on Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:54 am
Haha, nice one swiffer Smile

Tim x
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.