Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,313 members

Anyone help

Posted by lottagelady, on Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:42 pm
Hi Tammy and welcome to you and your Mom .... sounds like you are both going through the wringer somewhat .... just to say hello and hugs to you both from across the big pond. If you need any help, please ask away - there will generally always be someone on here who has 'been there done that' and will be able to give you some advice or ideas to try ....
Rach xxxx
Reply by butterfly48, on Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:39 pm
Sorry all this happened, I too have to experiment on foods to see what gives me the nutrition
by body needs.  Unfortunately, by body likes sugar, and works great with it.  I don't gain
weight surprisingly, I have always dieted and still gained weight, now I am thin.   I drink
alkaline water (9.5 ph water)  This water will hydrate you in 10 minutes, normal water takes 1 hour and still your thirsty, so you may want to try it you will be surprised how much it will heal your digestive system.  I have an  illeoscopy and living with it now for 4 months, so I am still learning.  Trying to get on some sort of disability, can't work and don't like being far from home.
I use an anti biotic cream around the stoma, then put the powders on, anti fungal  and medicated power then wafer and pouch two piece system this seems to work, I get little or no rash.  Any ideas on foods to eat and also how to cut down on gas in the bag?  butterfly48
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.