Interested in meeting or talking to: Female

I am a 57-year-old Male
Interested in meeting or talking to: Female

I am a 65-year-old Female
Interested in meeting or talking to: Anyone
Meet and talk to 20,105 OstoMates

Turmeric

Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:24 pm
hi guys,i just thought i would share something quite interesting with you all,i was at the hospital the other day talking to the consultant and he told me it was quite hippy for him to mention but to try turmeric as its anti flammitory properties in conjunction with chrons and colitis proved very respondent in several studies,if you guys google it youl get all the info on the yellow spice turmeric,ive been taking it in capsule form from holland and barrets and i must admit i feel soo good,no stomach complaints since taking this,i just thought i would share it as whowould of thought turmeric could have such healing qaulities xx

Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:54 pm
I think tumeric works because it is a powerful anti-inflammatory.  It is in a lot of recipes from India and makes for some tastey eating too! Does alter the smell of ones armpits in a rather pungent way.  I am very aware of this as I am allergic to deoderants!
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.