Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,170 members

Bikes / Cruisers

Go to page: Previous  1, 2

Posted by roberto, on Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:09 pm

Belinda wrote:
Hi Roberto -good to hear from you again. You have been very busy though I won't petend to understand what it is you do! Does your sister live in the UK? All the best things come from Harrods!! If I lived nearer to London, I'd go there myself, even if I couldn't afford their prices. I live about 250 miles north of London and have only been there once, but I loved it -very different from the sleepy little town where I live. It's fascinating to hear about the monsoons, as we never get such extreme weather here, though that doesn't stop us complaining about it. A pal of mine in Australia had been watching the tennis at Wimbledon and thought we were having a heatwave, but the hot weather never got as far north as here. You must find me very boring Roberto as I know nothing about bikes, but it is so interesting corresponding with people in other countries. I am OK thanks and have been getting out into the countryside which I love.Thanks for writing and it's good to know you are well. Take care. All for now, Belinda.

Hi Belinda, Since to view your communication on the screen. What a boon to have internet & email. In the bygone days a cmmunication would take days to reach an overseas addressee by seamail! Now its a flash.
My sister, the only living sibling, is 8 years older than me, used to live in London in 1949, because her late husband,  was in govt. service posted to UK, & they returned to India in1953.  She is still alive, 83 years old. Well that's it! The local time is 2235hrs & I must now hit the sack to start the day early tomorrow. So good bye, God Bless, regards,
sincerely roberto

Reply by pantha, on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:46 am
I just got a new cruiser today! I'm so excited!
Go to page: Previous  1, 2
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.