Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,170 members

All Of You

Posted by Past Member, on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:16 am
I can't tell you how happy I am to have found this site and it is amazing how many wonderful people I am finding here.  After feeling so 'alone' in this for SO many years, I am so grateful to have you, all of you.  I love yah! Smile  That is all I really wanted to say.  Might not sound like much, but for me, it's a big deal.  Muah!  ~Your healing Doe

Reply by weewee, on Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:43 am
to say something is better than to say nothing
when you smile the world smiles back a smile makes you happy no matter what happens and when someone can say thank you to a bunch of people  that made a smile on alot of people so you started a   now pass it on

Reply by Past Member, on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:10 pm
Right back at ya Doe!

Reply by kenkd, on Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:41 pm
We love you too,Doe.

Reply by keysgirl, on Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:21 pm
Doe...Your Light is shining brightly for everyone to see..we the feel the Love in your heart. Peace & Love in the Universe to you and everyone.

Reply by Past Member, on Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:31 pm
How in the world did I ever make it through all these years without all you wonderful people in here ... I can never be without you again...ever.  Hope I can bring support and help, somehow, to everyone here as well.  I will try to give back in whatever way I can.  Smile

Reply by keysgirl, on Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:14 pm
Sorry I didn't respond directly to your message.  I am not a 'full' member.  Your message made me smile too.  Yes, I am all of 57 y/o. That photo is about a year old now. Thanks for the compliment.  You are Heaven sent.  I always read your posts and think, what a lovely young woman, living her life to the fullest.  Keep on goin' girl...Peace & Love...

Reply by keysgirl, on Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:15 pm
Oops...My msg above is to Doe...

Reply by Past Member, on Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:02 am
Keysgirl, you're an absolute charm! Smile

Reply by Past Member, on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:14 pm
This is a nice post WD. You rock sista.
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.