Interested in meeting or talking to: Female

I am a 53-year-old Female
Interested in meeting or talking to: Anyone

I am a 55-year-old Male
Interested in meeting or talking to: Anyone
Meet and talk to 20,078 OstoMates

Coloplast Stoma Shower Cap

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:00 am
Has anyone used the Coloplast stoma shower caps?  If so how do they work?  I inquired and my insurance won't cover them becasue they are not a necessity.  Where is cheapest place to purchase these Coloplast caps?  Any advice would be muchly appreciated.  Thanks.  Penguins7
Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:02 pm
Stoma shower caps? I never heard of it, but I don't venture out to far from my rock so I googled it and this is the result I got. Darn they are expensive.
In case I can't get the hyper link to add this is also it, sorry but you would have to copy and paste it to your browser.

http://search.firstoptionmedical.com/search?keywords=stoma+caps&kw=%2Bstoma%20%2Bcaps&zmam=20532946&zmas=1&zmac=50&zmag=34068&zmak=stoma%20caps_B&zmad=29411473796&zmap=stoma-caps&gclid=CN6n6O3697UCFYbc4AodnD8Akg
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:55 am
I have never used them personally but being that I have an outrageous deductible I have done my fair share (and then some) of price shopping and I have found  www.Ostostore.com to be great.
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:40 pm
Thanks for your help.  I will check out the site.
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.