Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,316 members

The "F" word

Posted by vulcanBMk2, on Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:01 am
I used to work with a guy who told me that when he lived in Ausfuckinstralia ,he worked as a mefuckinchanic , but now that he had come back to Engfuckinland , he had gone back to busfuckindriving...

Cut off a French mans arms & he can't talk !!!
Reply by gutenberg, on Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:19 pm
So true Vulcan, but I had a French friend, a WWII war vet who only had one arm and we used to play Billiards a lot, don't think I ever won a game from him, and he was a real gentleman,
RIP Isadore, Ed
Reply by christiesdad, on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:53 pm
There is a word taken from the name of a tribe in a small country in Africa , which the name of the country at the moment eludes me. The name of the tribe has been incorporated not only into the English language but other languages around the world as well, and has become a main stay in the different languages, some what similar to a common word that does not belong to any one particular language. It can be used to fit almost any occasion or situation.

I am sure that almost everbody has used this word at one time or another.

The word is "Faukarei" There are multible uses and applications as follows:

When lost one would say this word     " where the "faukarei"

When not knowing what needs to be done    "What the "faukarei" goning to do?

When in doubt about what one is talking about   "Does anyone know what the "Faukarei" talking about, people?

If you are aware of any other uses for this word, feel free to add your uses to this list.
Reply by gutenberg, on Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:25 pm
Hey Jack old friend, I don't know why this word seems so familiar to me,faukarei, it just won't come, but let me say with your plethora of examples I see no reason to add more, and so boys and girls study up, just think how impressed your friends would be when at a loss as to what to do and you can say ''what the ''faukarei'' gonna do, nice ring to it Jack, Ed

PS: Funny thing Jack, my spellcheck doesn't seem to recognize the word
Reply by garfish, on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:48 pm
i think it's "fugarwe". and i'm not sure where the fugwear.
"another day older and deeper in debt" earnie ford
Reply by Xerxes, on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:38 pm
CD,

In the old TV comedy series F Troop, wasn't the Indian tribe named Fakawi? I am not sure of the spelling, but phonetically it fit well.

X_
Reply by iMacG5, on Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:57 pm
Yes, X.  It's the Fugawi Indians.  The Fugarwe Tribe is a motorcycle club.  What the fugarwe doing to this word?
Mike
Reply by Xerxes, on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:06 pm
iMacG5,

Thanks for that info. I thought that was the name of the F Troop tribe, but wasn't sure.

X_
Reply by spyder, on Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:18 pm
the f word is the original marriage decree and was posted at the entrance to the domicile
Fornication
Under
Consent of the
King
Reply by ron in mich, on Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:42 am
Great discussion and no politics involved.
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.