Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,240 members

Quote for the day

Posted by tiger227, on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:50 am
Hi Everyone

Hope you are having a good day, just like to send you a quote I found to be inspiring.

" How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and keeping that picture in mind, we manage ourselves each day to be and to do what really matters most."

I had my surgery about 5 years ago, so I am over the worst, I live my life to the full, and thank God such surgery is available to us, or we would all be pushing up daisie's LOL.

Apeak to you soon

Jean
Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:32 am
i agree with you. live life to its fullest. alot of us would be pushing up daisies if it were not for the types of surgery that are offered.
Reply by gutenberg, on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:47 am
Hi all, I had my surgery six years ago and it took a long time to come to terms with having an ileostomy. Since joining this Ostomate Club it has helped me immensely, seeing how much suffering others went through helped put my life in perspective.
Reply by tiger227, on Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:09 pm
Hi gutenberg

many thx for your reply, how you are keeping well, there is life after surgery, although it is a very difficult at the time, we do get through it and move on.

Jean
Reply by tiger227, on Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:12 pm
Hi newyorkgirl

Many thx for your reply, glad you are getting on with your life, as there is life after surgery.

My stoma has not affected my daily life or my activitis, and I am much healthier now than before it.

Take Care

Jean

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.