Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,170 members

Another Horrific Time!!!!

Go to page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Posted by Ladyhawke, on Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:48 am

I use 2 piece pouches with disposables liners.  Havent had a leak yet and i usually get 10/11 days without a change.  Would never change

Reply by Angelicamarie, on Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:15 am

LadyHawke... your fortunate. The intestines really do its own thing, After surgery, no one is beyond an accident be it one day or 60 years. Hoping you continue to be free of experiencing what so many have. Thanks for your comments.
Be safe
 My apologies to both LadyHope and Ladyhawke-was responding to comments. I addressed it to LadtHope instead of Ladyhawke.i It was corrected. Thanks

Angelicamarie 

Reply by Ladyhawke, on Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:45 pm

Thank you

Reply by Past Member, on Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:47 pm
Good luck with the VA.....they haven't killed me yet, and I will now allow them to. After all, my cancer was missed, time after time, since 1996. I have an 1151 claim in, and after 9 months, still nothing!!

Reply by Angelicamarie, on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:09 pm

Two_buttz... I waited twenty years to file my claim. I got it, though a few were denied. I'm was awarded 60 percent disability What I learned from that is what's for you, no one can take.  I had a heat stroke in 89, so what they did was combine things. I have a stent in my heart. My physicians are outside. I do have to go for my yearly visit to see a primary Doc. Keep trying!! As you said they want you to give up... thanks for replying 

Angelicamarie

Go to page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.