Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,312 members

Ok where are you

Gus
Posted by Gus, on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:04 am
I miss my new friends,,
Reply by eddie, on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:41 am
Hi,  after being a member for a year if you don't pay you are blocked from the chat room,  when I first joined it was all free, then it changed it is only $25 bucks but sometimes I get mule headed LOL  BUT WERE ALL HERE!!!
eddie
Reply by lottagelady, on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:55 am
Hi, you can get in the chat room, just can't do the personal messaging stuff when no longer a member, Gus, Txgirl, myself and MMSH were all in there together at one point last night! (or might be morning, or even afternoon depending on where in world you are!) xx
Reply by weewee, on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:19 am
he is about 8 hours ahead of mountain time zone  10 hours if you are on central and 9 hours if you are on west coast hehe the only reason i know this is cause i play online games with alot of aussies
Reply by Txgirl, on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:20 am

i MISS MY FRIENDS TOO GUS.  ......WTF?! why is this shit highlighted again????? OMG, for the love of all that is holy!!!!!  aarghhhhhhhhh
Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:36 am

lottagelady wrote:
Hi, you can get in the chat room, just can't do the personal messaging stuff when no longer a member, Gus, Txgirl, myself and MMSH were all in there together at one point last night! (or might be morning, or even afternoon depending on where in world you are!) xx

Well, would love a chat with y'all but everytime I venture in there (even when it says "3 peeps inside") tis just meself sitting there ....mmmmm perhaps "3 people" means me, meself and I!!!  Mwuahahahaha!!!
Well, didn't think I was bipolar but who the hell knows!!!

Here's hoping I get to meet y'all in there one day!!!
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.