Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,247 members

New Again

Posted by Oliveme325, on Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:33 pm

Hello everyone!  I have been absent from MAO for a while, but decided to check back in.  Would love to see how anyone is doing...

Reply by Bill, on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:18 am

Hello Oliveme325. Welcome back. It's good to know that people can feel free to come and go as they please.Some of the  past members have sadly passed on but there are always a few long-standing folks who seem to while away the hours writing about heir stomas. (and other things!)

Best wishes

Bill 

Reply by Oliveme325, on Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:54 pm

Thanks Bill.  I appreciate the good wishes.  It's nice to be back in the saddle again!

Amy

Reply by NJ Bain, on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:23 pm

Welcome back Miss Amy!

Bain

Reply by Oliveme325, on Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:45 pm

Thanks a lot, Bain.  Already reaching out and getting great stuff back.  Why was I gone so long???

Reply by Mrs.A, on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:07 pm

Hi Amy,

Hope all is well with you, and yes....why were you gone so long, as you asked?

Reply by Oliveme325, on Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:18 pm

Hi Mrs. A.  I've been struggling with health issues that have distracted me from the good things in life--like communication on MAO.  But I like being back.  Amy

Reply by Mrs.A, on Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:33 pm

Hi Amy,

We're glad to have you. Remember we're here to help each other so if you have a question just post it and someone with some insight will come along and give you their take on what they know.

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.