Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,328 members

Pain in the Butt

Posted by Jabid, on Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:25 pm

Hi Beshlie

I had the same feeling of pain down my legs. May I know how do you overcome that when you are faced with mucus build up? 

Thanks

Jabid 

Reply by iMacG5, on Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:23 pm

Vinaka, Jabid.  I hope we continue to communicate and learn from each other.  I think your doctors advised you correctly.  In time we improvise, adjust, even invent whatever we need to make things better.  You WILL be well.

Blessings,

Mike

Reply by Jabid, on Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:09 pm

Mike

I am very impressed with your command of the Fijian language buddy! Have you ever been to Fiji? I would love to host you if and when you are out here next. Sending you positive vibes too.

Regards

Jabid 

Reply by iMacG5, on Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:17 pm

Thank you again, Jabid.  I have not been to Fiji and sometimes feel like I'm just learning my own American English language.  I appreciate your kind comments and certainly your offer.  Who knows?  Anything's possible.

Sincerely,

Mike

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:18 pm

I am so glad you are feeling better! I think we, that have had cancer, or any of the many things that happens to get us where we are today, are very sensitive to what is happening in our body and suspect all small aches and pains as something bigger. So glad you have peace of mind now and can concentrating on living a great life  

Puppyluv 

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.