Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,310 members

Just for laughs, (Angels come in all shapes and sizes)

Posted by Angelicamarie, on Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:53 pm

This is a story about an elderly lady who was at the store and accidently locked her keys in her car.

She had a coat hanger and used it to try and unlock her car. Needless to say, she couldn't get it opened.

She prayed and asked God to help her. About that time, this guy show up on a motorcycle. He was a very rough looking ole chap.

He was dressed in leather, tatoos covered his entire body and a skull cap on his head,

He proceeded in assisting the elderly lady and within fifteen seconds, he had the car unlocked.

She hugged him and thanked God for sending this nice man to help her.

He said, "Lady I'm not a nice man, I just got released from prison for auto theft.

She hugged him again and said, "Lord thanks you even sent me a professional."

Best Wishes,

Angelicamarie

Reply by Morning glory , on Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:39 pm

This gave me a good laugh Angel.

Angelicamarie wrote:

This is a story about an elderly lady who was at the store and accidently locked her keys in her car.

She had a coat hanger and used it to try and unlock her car. Needless to say, she couldn't get it opened.

She prayed and asked God to help her. About that time, this guy show up on a motorcycle. He was a very rough looking ole chap.

He was dressed in leather, tatoos covered his entire body and a skull cap on his head,

He proceeded in assisting the elderly lady and within fifteen seconds, he had the car unlocked.

She hugged him and thanked God for sending this nice man to help her.

He said, "Lady I'm not a nice man, I just got released from prison for auto theft.

She hugged him again and said, "Lord thanks you even sent me a professional."

Best Wishes,

Angelicamarie

Reply by Angelicamarie, on Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:56 pm

Morning Glory, laughter is good for the soul. She was just happy to get into her car! Lol

Angel

Reply by Bill, on Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:53 am

Thanks for the stimulation of a smile!

Reply by Angelicamarie, on Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:14 am

Bill, “It’s my Pleasure.”

Angel

Bill wrote:

Thanks for the stimulation of a smile!

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.