Ostomy Reversal & Hernia Repair - Seeking Prayers for Surgery

Replies
Views
Newstom

Hi everyone. I always said I was chicken shit to have the reversal done because of pain. Now I have a hernia that can only be accessed by cutting me open. I've decided to go for the reconnection. Surgery is early Dec. I so wish it was behind me, no pun intended.

I really like this site, to know there are people going through or already been through things that I knew nothing about when I first got on here in '16. Anyway I'd like to ask for prayers for the doctors and myself during this time. God bless you all! Linda

lovely

Hi Linda, I pray everything will go well for you and that you will have a speedy recovery. I think any surgery is a little scary but I will pray you have peace and for the doctor to have guidance through the surgery. Let us know how you are doing. Best wishes and prayers.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,358 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bagface

Linda - There are many successful reversal stories out there - I'm one of them. Best of luck to you on your upcoming successful surgery! Keep us posted!

Tickpol

Best of luck, Linda!

Remember to post updates,

Dave

Puppyluv56

Linda,

Congratulations on your decision to go for the gold! I have heard of so many success stories for reversals lately and know that yours will be as well. There is no success without a bit of work as we all know. Keep us posted and my thoughts and prayers are with you!
Puppyluv

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Bill

Hello Linda. Just to echo what others have said and wish you all the best for your upcoming surgery. It'll be good to hear another success story.

Best wishes

Bill

w30bob

Hi Linda,

I'm not the praying type, but want you to know I'm pulling for you all the way!! I'm happy for anyone who can get off this island of misfit toys!! Best of luck to you, but you won't need it!

Regards,

Bob

ron in mich

Hi Linda, good luck with the surgery. Please let us know how it turned out in case others are facing that decision.

iMacG5

Hi Linda. Not sure how much the prayers have to do with it but I think we’re all blessed being here and sharing. I’m betting you’ll be sharing some good news with us pretty soon.
Respectfully,
Mike
PS: I think the believers might be blessed a bit more

Newstom

Thanks all for the positivity! It really helps having support. Linda

britathrt60

Hi Linda, my thoughts and prayers are with you for a successful reversal.

God bless... keep in touch.

Angela