Just to say hi!

Replies
Views
NancyAnn

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Please stay safe and I am here to help people with Urostomies.

Take care!

Nancy

britathrt60

Hi Nancy...Wishing you a safe happy healthy NewYear

Ange

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,368 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

lovely

Hi ;NancyAnn, Happy New Yearhope this coming year will be good for you and all our ostomey friends.

Bill

Hello Nancy. Thank you for your New Year message and I hope the upcoming year is good for you too.

Angelicamarie

Thanks Nancy, right back at you!

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
xnine

Happy New year to you and the rest of the members.

mild_mannered_super_hero

happy new year!!! if i had only known i would live this long, i mite have taken a little better care of myself :)

ron in mich

Happy New Year Nancy.

NewlifeVictoria

To Everyone, my family, Happy Happy Happy New Years and hope everyone is doing well and feeling great, healthy and may this year 2020 be our BEST EVER!! Happy New 2020 ... wish we all could meet for coffee, teas or just Big hugs and wishes for a happy year filled with many things and happy memories!! I'm here for everyone!! ;Sincerely Victoria' NewLifeVictoria

w30bob

Hi Nancy,

HNY to you and the rest of the gang on here! Let's hope we all have a good year in 2020

Regards,

Bob

lovely

There is aplace at the tpo of the page FIND members. If you click on it there is a place called Relationship Search.