Free Coloplast Trial Kit

Replies
Views
bryancohnracing

I have a Coloplast trial kit that I never used and want to pass it on to someone who could use them.

The kit includes 3 convex wafers (used for someone with a hernia problem at their stoma), 3 bags, and various other bits and bobs that come with the trial kit.

If you want this, send me a message with your name and address and I'll mail it to you asap.

Bryan

Past Member

The convex wafer is not just for use with a hernia. Apparently, the majority of colostomates wear a convex wafer for a variety of reasons. I am one of them. Thanks for your thoughtfulness in offering the supplies. It will make a big difference to someone who needs them.

Laurie

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,315 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Puppyluv56

Hey,

Hang in there for a bit if no one has claimed it so far. We are working on getting information from someone on the site that needs help.

Puppluv