Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Relationships

Happy 4th of July

JMC
Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:43 pm

To my united states mates I hope you have had (or having) a great Independence Day and Happy Birthday to Mountain Man! 🥳

P.S. Hope y'all finding somewhere "cool, green and shady" over there and can escape the scorchers!

 



Last edited by JMC on Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:51 pm

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸



Last edited by mild_mannered_super_hero on Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:56 pm

Thank you JMC,beautiful day here in NC. Enjoyed the video too

Rebecca

Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:03 pm

Beautiful song thanks for sharing.

Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:52 pm

Hello JMC, TY lovely here in California and fireworks 🎆 are in attendance all ove. Perfect view from my front porch..🥳

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Pretty song too ty Happy Birthday Mountain Man 

BAYS 🌸🎼🦋

Past Member
Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:20 pm

  

   Hi and thanks Jo and Bays!

I hope it was a nice day for all. I had a nice day went fishing, had all my favorite foods, yup life is good. Hope everyone is staying cool, mid 70's° along the Oregon coast. 😎

Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:46 am

 

  Mtnman wrote:  

  

   Hi and thanks Jo and Bays!

I hope it was a nice day for all. I had a nice day went fishing, had all my favorite foods, yup life is good. Hope everyone is staying cool, mid 70's° along the Oregon coast. 😎

 



Happy birthday, hope you caught some fish ! It was unseasonably cool here on the 4th also.... normally it's in the 90s !

Past Member
Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:10 pm

 

  mild_mannered_super_hero wrote:  

 

 

Happy birthday, hope you caught some fish ! It was unseasonably cool here on the 4th also.... normally it's in the 90s !

 



 

  Hi mmsh, 

Hey thanks! No fish, just bites and relaxation. 🙂 Glad it was cooler weather for you. It's been nice along the coast here but inland it's hot. Last week up to 111-113° ! Take care and enjoy the summer. 

 

Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:22 pm

Happy Birthday Mountain Man and hope all have a wonderful and safe 4th. We had friends over for a pool day and great food! Weather was perfect before the storm coming! 
puppyluv

Past Member
Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:18 pm

 

  Puppyluv56 wrote:  

Happy Birthday Mountain Man and hope all have a wonderful and safe 4th. We had friends over for a pool day and great food! Weather was perfect before the storm coming!  puppyluv

 



 

  Hi Puppyluv, 

Thank you and glad y'all had a great time. Yeah batten down the hatches and be safe!

Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:31 am

Thank you for the nice message.  Hope all is well with you.

Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:56 pm

 

  Mtnman wrote:  

  

   Hi and thanks Jo and Bays!

I hope it was a nice day for all. I had a nice day went fishing, had all my favorite foods, yup life is good. Hope everyone is staying cool, mid 70's° along the Oregon coast. 😎

 



Hi Mtnman, sorry I missed your birthday glad you had good one.

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Currently online: 22