Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Relationships

What breed?

JMC
Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:55 pm

and my girl below is a Maltese/Shihtzu so either a Malshie or Shiteeze! 😁

Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:21 pm

Nice one Jo   🤠 Kitty's kids have one that could be a twin of yours . He's a vicious little bugger . Fran is Kitty's girl and if I look at her or pretend fight with her he will attack , he has actually flown , like a damn flying Squirrel ,  at me ready to kill  !!  A lovely little dude other than that , seriously protective and will not back down , a typical Terrier / Ratter  ?? 

Hope all is good with you Jo . I'm still in Cal  just across the Golden Gate communing with nature and trying to make sense out of losing my Honey  . Finally found each other and  she was taken from us .

Stay safe and all the best Jo ,   your Bud , Eamon ..💚☘❤🐻

Past Member
Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:43 pm

Hi Jo,

Very cute! Very clever too. Your dog is a white fluff ball I imagine much fun. 😎

Take care,..mountain. 

JMC
Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:58 pm

Mtnman wrote:   Hi Jo,

Very cute! Very clever too. Your dog is a white fluff ball I imagine much fun. 😎

Take care,..mountain.  

Yes, little Miss Molly Mischievous is definitely a bundle of fun!

Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:39 am

Hello JMC.

Thanks for posting --two smiles in the blink of an eye. I'm being spoilt for choice this morning.

Best wishes

Bill

Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:32 am

Hi jo 

I have one question to ask if I can. How do you keep him/ her so white. I'm impressed love the picture XX

Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:26 pm

Haha! Good one! When people ask me the Breed of my dog, I always tell them a cross between and Rottweiler and a Cocker Spaniel. Or for short, a Rotten Cock! Now given I am from SC and our college team are the Gamecocks, or cocks  it is not dirty! Haha

Puppyluv

JMC
Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:04 pm

Caz67 wrote:  

Hi jo 

I have one question to ask if I can. How do you keep him/ her so white. I'm impressed love the picture XX

Hi Caz,

She's only 6 months old so even though she does enjoy a regular hole digging in the garden, and comes back in looking like a lamington (Oz choc/coconut cake), she hasn't needed too many baths yet, and she hasn't developed the tear stains that Maltesers (!) are prone to get, but am told there is a special shampoo if they do appear (much like the human shampoo for silver foxes!)

Cheers,

Jo

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.