Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,891 members

What's happened

Sun May 29, 2022 6:11 am
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

Is this site causing people to disappear? First Sally went then Jo and Magoo who all came back. Now Sally and Abe have gone?? Twilight zone derder Der hope they are both ok XX

Sun May 29, 2022 6:22 am

I'm here. 😊 It's warmer weather which means I'm busier at work... less play time. 🌞🌸 Also, yesterday my sister and I were trying to finish up a very special something for a very special someone who's name starts with a 'C" and lives across the pond. Said person will receive an email soon with details. 😉

I do believe Abe/Paul was getting out of the cottage yesterday if all went well. Fingers crossed. 🤞❤️



Last edited by SallyK on Sun May 29, 2022 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
MeetAnOstoMate - 26,891 members
Sun May 29, 2022 7:12 am

We're Baaaaaack ☘💚🤯

Sun May 29, 2022 7:21 am

What about Bob?  Can’t forget Bob. 

Sun May 29, 2022 7:22 am


Mayoman wrote:

We're Baaaaaack ☘💚🤯

Oh Mr Magoo, it wouldn't be the same without you. ❤️🤠

Sun May 29, 2022 2:31 pm


SallyK wrote:

Oh Mr Magoo, it wouldn't be the same without you. ❤️🤠

 

Awww...thank you  . Such a Sweetie ☘

Mon May 30, 2022 3:22 am

Aww bless you Sally so glad to know you have not been eaten by the cyber space lol . I'm really excited 😁 XX

Mon May 30, 2022 3:24 am


Mayoman wrote:

We're Baaaaaack ☘💚🤯

Magoo

This site depends on your humour and charm. Welcome back 😜 XX

Mon May 30, 2022 4:29 am


Caz67 wrote:

Aww bless you Sally so glad to know you have not been eaten by the cyber space lol . I'm really excited 😁 XX

🥰

Mon May 30, 2022 7:53 am


Caz67 wrote:

Magoo

This site depends on your humour and charm. Welcome back 😜 XX

Awww !!!  Caz ...that is such a nice thing to say, Another Sweetie  💚...I got a little tear in my eye for a second there  😊☘...Magoo. 

Mon May 30, 2022 7:57 am

Yea....where did Bob go ??  Taking a break from the Rat Race , always a good thing !  👍👍🐶☘

Mon May 30, 2022 10:08 am

I’m here, just been asleep for 2 days now having site issues, I’ll figure it out between naps! 
it’s so good to be home!

Mon May 30, 2022 10:11 am


Caz67 wrote:

Aww bless you Sally so glad to know you have not been eaten by the cyber space lol . I'm really excited 😁 XX

I’m BACK, just had take a moment to remember how to log in, then restart browser, then restart phone etc etc etc 

Its nice to be home!🏠

Mon May 30, 2022 10:16 am


Abefroman1969 wrote:

I’m here, just been asleep for 2 days now having site issues, I’ll figure it out between naps! 
it’s so good to be home!

Glad you are back. ❤️

Mon May 30, 2022 10:27 am


SallyK wrote:

Glad you are back. ❤️

Glad to be back!

Mon May 30, 2022 11:30 am

Welcome back Abe , I hope you feel better soon ☘

Mon May 30, 2022 1:57 pm


Mayoman wrote:

Welcome back Abe , I hope you feel better soon ☘

Thanks Magoo staying hydrated and resting comfortably 

Mon May 30, 2022 2:06 pm


Abefroman1969 wrote:

I’m BACK, just had take a moment to remember how to log in, then restart browser, then restart phone etc etc etc 

 

Its nice to be home!🏠

Glad to see you back on board XX

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.
All times are GMT - 5 Hours