Decided to go forward with Ken/Barbie butt procedure the first week of June, had to wait 8 weeks for the 3 scope procedure and then 10 days for pathology.
So everything is good to move forward with the K/B butt, fixing parastomal hernia and prolapsed stoma.
First offer for surgery was OCTOBER! I politely declined and asked for ASAP. Two plus years of blockages, ileostomy surgery, ridiculous amounts of pain and bills just stacking up, I literally can't afford to wait.
The GI and the Surgeon both gave me their cell numbers, I've told them both I'll be texting daily until I get a date for surgery.
I can see the light, I just want out of this cycle of pain and helplessness.
Thanks for reading and I hope to have things other than my Illness to talk about soon!