Versatile Jeggings and Jeans: Work & Play Essentials

In this discussion
Replies
Views
About
This topic discusses tips and recommendations for finding comfortable and versatile jeggings and jeans suitable for both work and leisure activities.
Mdimino01

Trying to find high-rise pull-on jeggings appropriate enough for work and blue jeans for play.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,090 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Renfromtexas

If you find some, let me know. Nothing is super comfortable to me other than a loose-fitting dress.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
eefyjig

High-rise maternity leggings and jeans work great. There's lots of room for a bag and no pressure on it as it expands.

w30bob

Hi M,

You should probably check with Alex... I hear he has quite the collection of jeggings!! I guess it's a big 'thing' out there in the fly-over states! It's all we can do to keep him from not posting pics of himself wearing his favorite ones!! C'mon Alex... help the gal out, will ya?

;O)

Bob

eefyjig
Reply to w30bob

Haha!!

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
SallyK
Reply to eefyjig

I have a problem with them falling down all the time. I love that there is lots of room for my pouch but they will not stay up! Lol

Caz67

Me too, Sally XX.

Mdimino01
Reply to w30bob

Does Alex really have good jegging advice or was this a sarcastic blog response?

Mdimino01
Reply to SallyK

I live in the maternity leggings at home (Kohl's). Bought a smaller size to solve the falling down issue. Sometimes even tucking it under my bra. But at work, I need black skinny jeans.

Caz67
Reply to Mdimino01

Alex has a great eye for t-shirts with funny logos, and if you want ideas for dog clothes, Alex is your man. Not too sure on the jeggings though. Alex, can you send us a pic of you in them xx

SallyK
Reply to Caz67

We need pics, Alex. LOL

AlexT

So, you all think you're funny, do you? You really wanna see my sexy AF legs in jeggings? I can probably get a picture up later 'cause I gotta go to work soon. However, there's one stipulation....no butt pinching, I'm not that type of boy.

SallyK
Reply to AlexT

Not that kind of boy. Yeah right! LOL

AlexT
Reply to Caz67

I could, but can you handle what you're about to see?

eefyjig
Reply to AlexT

I just spit out my juice!!!

SallyK
Reply to AlexT

AlexT
Reply to Caz67

I did find my new shirt for October....

AlexT
Reply to Mdimino01

I'm pretty sure it was sarcastic. But hey, why not have fun on my account?

Caz67
Reply to AlexT

Oh my, what a big boy you are, Alex xx

Caz67
Reply to AlexT

I'm sure you are Alex. I've heard all about you. XX

Caz67
Reply to AlexT

Swit swoo, pretty in pink xx

Caz67

Sal will be fine. She's got two eyes xx

AlexT

Bought as tight of jeggings as a fat dude can tolerate. Not horrible but not being able to breathe becomes an issue. I do like the stretchiness though.

Caz67

Wow, that's a mighty fine ass. I'm well jealous. XX

AlexT

Maried

Try Nic and Zoe pants. Like leggings but more formal and XCVI Monte Carlo cargo pants. Both are pricey but will last for years if you wash in cold water and line dry. They are high-waisted and there are no zippers.

elledubuque

I posted a while back...

https://www.meetanostomate.org/discussion-forum/viewtopic.php?t=13152

Teebull

I found these from Old Navy of all places. I never shop there but went with my daughter. Extra High-Waisted PowerChill Hidden-Pocket Leggings for Women. They are pretty decent quality, go above my stoma which is slightly above my belly button. Not too thin and not shiny like yoga pants.