Donating Leftover Ostomy Products

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Past Member

Convex one piece sensura mioConvex seal, convex barrier and convex bagsHi Ostomates, I have leftover products that I would like to donate to two people. Please let me know asap. I was able to have a colostomy reversal, and I want to thank you all so much for being my biggest supporters these last six months, especially when I needed it physically and mentally. You have helped guide me on things that my doctors didn't have advice on. Wipes, strips, deodorant, powderMay God bless you all! Thank you, thank you!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,102 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Pirrip

You made it out! Go, girl!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Past Member
Reply to Pirrip

Ty

Justbreathe

Good on you, girl!!!

Past Member
Reply to Justbreathe

Ty

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
Caz67

Please let us know how you are getting on over the weeks and months if possible. There are so many people who have lots of questions regarding reversal surgery but unfortunately not many keep in the forum after which is understandable but also quite sad. I wish you a healthy and happy life xx