Looking for Stealth Belt discount code

Replies
Views
Shebeep

Does anyone by any chance have a Stealth Belt discount code that they are not going to use that they would be willing to give away? I know it's kinda a nervy question but hey, I figured if someone's not going to use it I may as well ask!! Thanks in advance everyone!! Having an ostomy has proven to be a very expensive "add on" that came as a total surprise...

AlexT

Color22 for their custom color ones. Not sure if it's still valid or not.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,365 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Delsol93
Reply to AlexT

I love my Stealth Belt! Best investment, hope you can find a discount code. John

gingerlee54
Reply to Delsol93

Never heard of a discount code for a Stealth Belt?! Please let me know.

Delsol93
Reply to gingerlee54

I did not either. I bought two at full price.

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
AlexT
Reply to gingerlee54

They have them quite often, usually 10-15% off. Sign up for their emails and you should get a code fairly quickly.

gingerlee54

I just Googled discount code Stealth Belt. Yes, found one.

gingerlee54
Reply to AlexT

Thanks, Alex. Do you like them?

I just ordered a vertical one today. Since my ostomy pouch is vertical, I thought it might work best. I have a vertical one but challenging to turn the bag to empty output. Didn't know much about the belt, thought I'd like the more narrow one... Geez, I live and learn.

Thanks again, Gingerlee

AlexT

I like mine, I also bought a vertical.