Reversal Success!

Replies
Views
Humpty
Oct 25, 2022 2:38 pm

I had my reversal September 9. I am so happy! Saw my doctor yesterday... I have been released... Yup, I can start working out, go in the jacuzzi... no limitations- just listen to my body.

Although I still have too many bowel movements a day so she said to take Imodium before every meal. So we'll see as far as that!
But let me tell you I do not miss Humpty!

AlexT
Oct 25, 2022 2:43 pm

Congratulations.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 35,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

w30bob
Oct 25, 2022 4:03 pm

Oh sure Humpty...........rub it in, why don't you?Seriously, that's awesome. Now get the hell out of here and get on with your life!!!All that ostomate stuff will seem like a bad dream in the not-to-distant future. Glad another one escaped the Island of Misfit Toys!!

;O)

Delsol93
Oct 25, 2022 4:09 pm

Congrats!! Good to hear positive feedback. I'm scheduled for Dec 8th. Hope to report the same successful on mine too.

Maried
Oct 25, 2022 7:45 pm

Yeah!!

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Play
Hairdresser
Oct 25, 2022 9:01 pm

Congratulations...that's awesome!!! Good for you! I am happy for you!!

Axl
Oct 26, 2022 6:48 am

Good for you!!

Ritz
Oct 26, 2022 12:43 pm

Congratulations...

Hateinit
Oct 26, 2022 8:28 pm

Very happy to hear it went well for you!!!

You had an ileostomy, right? For how long? I will also have mine reversed at some point, hopefully in 3 months.

Deeleigh
Jan 06, 2023 11:33 pm

Congratulations. I had a reversal then suffered for years before deciding what the heck, give me my stoma back. Lol. Take it slow, please, and don't overdo yourself.

Beachboy
Mar 17, 2024 4:56 am

Ok, it's been a while. Any updates?