Reversal Success!

Replies
Views
Humpty

I had my reversal September 9. I am so happy! Saw my doctor yesterday... I have been released... Yup, I can start working out, go in the jacuzzi... no limitations- just listen to my body.

Although I still have too many bowel movements a day so she said to take Imodium before every meal. So we'll see as far as that!
But let me tell you I do not miss Humpty!

AlexT

Congratulations.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,463 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

w30bob

Oh sure Humpty...........rub it in, why don't you?Seriously, that's awesome. Now get the hell out of here and get on with your life!!!All that ostomate stuff will seem like a bad dream in the not-to-distant future. Glad another one escaped the Island of Misfit Toys!!

;O)

Delsol93

Congrats!! Good to hear positive feedback. I'm scheduled for Dec 8th. Hope to report the same successful on mine too.

Maried

Yeah!!

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Hairdresser

Congratulations...that's awesome!!! Good for you! I am happy for you!!

Axl

Good for you!!

Ritz

Congratulations...

Hateinit

Very happy to hear it went well for you!!!

You had an ileostomy, right? For how long? I will also have mine reversed at some point, hopefully in 3 months.

Deeleigh

Congratulations. I had a reversal then suffered for years before deciding what the heck, give me my stoma back. Lol. Take it slow, please, and don't overdo yourself.

Beachboy

Ok  it's been awhile.  Any updates?