Vacation

In this discussion
Replies
Views
bluedelft
Hi all you other ostomates out there...
I live in Victoria, Canada...planning a holiday to my favorite place in the world...Amsterdam...No one I know can go for one reason or another...Wanna go so bad...even if I have to do it alone...
My holidays are last week in Feb. and first 2 weeks in March...Thinking of going for 2 weeks...I am 55 young, single, have an ileostomy due to Crohn's...think that is gonna stop me???????????
Anyway...it would be nice to have a travel companion....

Diane
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,099 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

I would love to travel, but I teach and have to be in the classroom until June.
Do you enjoy biking over there or more of the indulging of nightlife? My sister wants me to go with her in a year or so when I get the cash saved up. I must say that the euro is costly right now.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
funnygurl

I retired from teaching in June 2007 and have had fun ever since. I spent the winter in Mexico and Belize and just returned from a deep sea fishing trip in Prince Rupert. I am planning a vacation in Cabo this winter. Anyone been lately?

tarababy

Wow!!! A holiday? What are they, guys? Can't remember when I had my last holiday... Maybe 13 years ago. Got out of town for the day a few months back... lmao... That was fun, so I can only imagine what a holiday would be like. There are a thousand places I would visit if I had the opportunity. Once I have that passport, things could get interesting. Then I just have to get rich somehow, working isn't doing it... lol. Anyone want to talk about the places they have been and seen, please feel free to tell me. Love hearing about other people's travel stories. Especially the funny ones. Take care everyone... Tarababy

Past Member
Hi Bluedelft:

Bostomy

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
Jimky 1

I go to Tenerife every year for a holiday. It's brilliant.

RayQ

I have been to India and been in Kerala houseboats.