Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Relationships 22,1K + members

Intro

Welcome to MeetAnOstoMate.org
Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:34 am

My names Mike I'm 40 from Northampton, I have recently had a Colostomy first bit of surgery. My stoma is called Smiley reason being first pic I took looked like a smiley face 😃 Plus I'm known for having a beaming smile across my chops. I'm fun happy and always up for a laugh x

Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:20 am

Hello Mike.

Truly artistic!

I hope you are going to enter it for the Turner prize this year as it is way better than some of the prize winners of the past.

Best wishes

Bill 

Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:04 pm

Mike,

Welcome to the site!  The picture is a wonderful expression.  It's as hilarious as it is slightly disturbing!  But definitely goes with my  sense of humor!

Keep up the good work and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.  You will find an abundance of support here.  Take care!

Bain

Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:54 pm

Haha, like the pictures, very artistic. 

Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:44 pm

Hi Mike,

Welcome to MAO. Nice to have you here and your smiling stoma~

Wed May 10, 2017 5:24 am

Nice one, hope all goes well with smiley. I am just over a year in now and seem to be doing ok!!

Irrigating for 3 months now, quite an eye opener and makes life more manageable.

Message me if you need to, I am in Whitstable. Aso called Mike

Regards

Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:35 am

Hello

My name is Kandace and I'm an ileostomate as of 11/2017. Looking for friends or more to talk to

Wed May 16, 2018 10:03 pm

Hi Kandace,

Welcome to the site!

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.