Ulcerative Jejunitis and Refractory Celiac Disease: Seeking Information and Support

Replies
Views
Tommy123
Feb 26, 2024 1:45 am

Hi everyone, I'm new on here. I have had my ileostomy since June last year. I was wondering if there were any people on here with ulcerative jejunitis, which is what I have? I was told by my consultant and through my own research that it's quite rare and a result of refractory celiac disease, which I have been diagnosed with. I've tried looking online to find as much info about the disease as possible, but because it's so rare, there is so little. If anybody has either of these conditions, as they usually come together, I'd love to speak to them and find out as much info as I can.

Morning glory
Feb 26, 2024 1:51 pm

Welcome to the site, Tommy123. I haven't heard of this. I am hoping you get answers to this rare condition.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,841 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.