Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
27,282 members

I though i'd grown out of it ?

Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:36 pm
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

Hello ...Just a flying visit ..  Health & urostomy  all OK...  But  yes dear friends    I've  gone & changed my car again !!!

Swapped in my  Skoda Roomster   for a Ford Focus 1.6  (125) Duratec  Titanium Navigator  automatic  Estate Car ( Station  Wagon ) 

Nice car , a bit more  comfortable & grown up !!  Not quite as big as my old Jaguars  ...but a  heck  more economical on petrol  ..

Take care friends.......

Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:07 am

Nice car! I'm contemplating swopping my car and push bike for an electric bike. 

Best wishes

Bill

MeetAnOstoMate - 27,282 members
Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:09 pm

Hey Pete, good luck with the newest one.  Let us know if the sound system is better than the old ones.

Mike

Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:45 am

Hey Pete, I've missed your musical contributions.  Good Luck with the new car.

Peace

Dadnabbit

Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:17 pm

Nice wheels Pete. not quite the jag but at least you have the memories of driving one (I can but dream!)

Happy driving,

Jo :-)

And with Benedict in the car I would be dreaming!  Even if he is on the wrong side of the car/road in this ad! ;-)

Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:50 am

Nice car! I drive mine so little since I retired, will have it for many more years! Only 50k miles and it is a 2013. Lexus RX350. 

Never know when the fever hits you though! 

Pup

Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:02 am

Hello  friends old & new & seasons greetings to you all.  I'm getting older but still alive  kickin. Me & Mrs now waiting for our turn  to  receive  Covid Vacine. Mrs mobility getting  worse , so yes I did have to go & swap caragain  . Ford B Max. smaller car, higher up , rear sliding doors. ....  

The UK weather settling down to cold rain & winds . Nota lot more too report ,,,,,We all just need to stay safe & well...

Best wishes ...  Pete .

Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:05 pm

Hi Pete,

Happy Holidays! Glad to hear you and the Mrs are doing well. Nice car! Hope the vaccine will do its job and get this Covid crap over! Guess they will be rolling it out in the US this week! Good to have it so fast! 
take care!

Puppyluv

Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:48 pm

Happy Christmas Pete!  It's good to hear that you and your wife are still kickin' down the roads! 

P.S.   I've missed you're musical attachments and contributions.

PEACE

Nancy

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.