Magic Mushrooms and Ileostomy: Safe or Risky?

Replies
Views
LandoLando

Hello everyone, it's me again! And I think I might have an interesting topic. I was searching for this topic to see if it was already discussed, but I didn't find anything, so here it goes.

Ok, as a "Medical Marijuana Patient," I smoke not everyday like a stoner would, but here and there. It seems to actually help me in a way with my ileostomy. It relaxes and calms me down, and overall, I like it. There seems to be nothing wrong with me when the effect kicks in. Now, for this one, I've been thinking about it, and it was time that I asked this question because I would search for this, but it wouldn't give me anything. It was about Magic Shrooms. I wanted to know if it's ok to eat raw shrooms or if there's a way to also drink them with a cup of coffee, which a lot of older people (not with ileostomy or maybe some "I know there has to be at least one guy on Earth with an ileostomy and has done this hehehe") or maybe even cook them? I don't seem to know, so that's why I bring this topic up, not just because of me, but maybe there are probably more people that want to know about this. I've had taken LSD with an ileostomy, and everything seems to be perfectly fine up to date, but never that again. I like the effect that shrooms give you if you take a small dosage (which I will be doing just to see how it feels). But if anyone really has information on this, either if it's good or not, I would really like to know before I go and purchase some. Thank you.

Stoner

Past Member

I have drunk them, I prefer to drink them rather than eat them. I have put them in my cookies along with weed.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,423 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

LandoLando

Hello Coraline!

Please teach me your ways ahaha. Just kidding, but how is it that you put them in "your cookies and with weed along?" But really, how do you do that? Do you just blend the shrooms into small pieces and dump them in the coffee? And I didn't get if you have an ileostomy or colostomy, but if it's an ileostomy, how are the effects when doing shrooms? Does the stoma feel weird when on shrooms or is it different!

Stomer

Past Member

I should first mention about drinking them as a tea, I found it much stronger. The first time I made the mistake of drinking the whole glass, 8-10 oz probably, a coffee cup full. There were maybe 10 really small thin ones. I grew my own, and so I could experiment, and was a little wasteful. I didn't know they were so easy to grow.

Past Member

The cookies are another experiment. I use 5g of the best from Aurora for all you Canadians. The weed I put in a little version of a crockpot, I believe it's used for dips. I got it at Walmart called "The Little Dipper" for 11 Canadian.

I used Organic Coconut Oil as my oil and let 5g brew for 3 hours. I found this crockpot a little too hot, so I put some stainless steel butter knives in between the pot and lid to allow airflow and keep the temperature down.

After 3 hours, I add the shrooms that I put in the "Magic Bullet." I imagine a blender would work too. I do that to the weed, turn it into a fine flour-like texture before I put it in the Little Dipper crockpot.

The shrooms, the first time I used 5g, were a little too strong for me. The second time, I used 3g, and I think I might have even tried 2.5g. If I wanted a strong batch, which I usually did:

5g weed

3g shrooms = 24 cookies

To make them weaker, I would double the cookie recipe.

If you need a cookie recipe, I will share mine. It's made for this.

I have a urostomy. I was also diagnosed with IBD, which is the reason why I have to have a bag on the outside. I lost my bladder to cancer.

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Bill

Hello LandoLando.

Thank you (and Caroline) so much for sharing your thoughts on this fascinating subject. I don't use magic mushrooms myself, but I will follow your thread with interest. The medics were quite willing to pump me full of heroine after my operation, so I presume that taking these sorts of drugs is not going to lead to any adverse effects on the stoma. However, one might need to question whether they may have an addictive quality, which might lead to longer term detrimental effects on one's physical or mental stability.  I have worked with many people who have used these types of drugs but I never believed the official hype about the harm they do. What I felt, was that the harm was already done by people and society before they started using drugs. The drugs simply helped them to cope with all their social and emotional crap. Not too dissimilar to coping with a stoma? 

I hope you find what you are looking for in whatever way you decide.

Best wishes

Bill

LandoLando

Wow, I didn't think it was going to be so much work. I just thought, make coffee, blend the shrooms, and dump them in the coffee. Most likely, the coffee will absorb the shrooms and I will just be drunk. But it's way different than I thought.

If you wouldn't mind sharing your recipe, I would really appreciate it!

Past Member

Hi Bill,

I found that my doctors will only write scripts for very strong drugs that used to make me sick to my stomach. Even when I asked to get a Licensed Producer, he would not. I had to pay some other doctor $300 after my second diagnosis with only a 30% survival rate. When I decided I had been lied to about so many organic options, I started growing these things myself. I think that microdosing shrooms was good for me at that time, and I believe CBDs saved my brain from all the chemo, and definitely helped with anxiety. THC indica is good for pain, sleep, and appetite, while THC sativa is good for my painting and creative stuff. I had no problems with addiction to either one.

Past Member

The tea is easy, what I didn't finish I would put in the fridge and drink later or in a little bit.

Instead of a crock pot, you might be able to do it in a pot on the stove, needs to be low heat for 3 hours. The green weed will turn black after 3 hours.

3-4 tablespoons of coconut oil (when it's melted it should cover the weed + 5g of fine ground weed) the finer the better

COOKIE RECIPE

Mix liquid and sugars together:

Weed that's cooked in oil for 3 hours

1/4 cup brown sugar

1/2 white sugar

1 teaspoon vanilla

1 egg

In another bowl, mix dry ingredients:

1 cup flour

1/4 teaspoon salt

1/4 teaspoon baking soda

Mix up all the dry ingredients, you can even use a fork if you don't have a sifter

Mix the dry into the liquid (oil, sugars, egg, vanilla)

Bake @ 350F for 9-11 minutes

You can make the cookies whatever size, I can make 30 cookies out of this sometimes

I have refrigerated the dough and bake them when I need them

I have cooked them and frozen them.

Past Member

You sound like an awesome person.

alan

So I've been microdosing shrooms for over a year now and plan to continue. I have a colostomy, preferred method of consumption is to grind up dried shrooms and then lemon tek them. The acid in the lemon helps to break the shrooms down and it also prevents nausea.

hockey

I live in Massachusetts and have been issued a cannabis medical card from the state. I use cannabis oil,

JudiA

Hi

I did shrooms a few years back while in Hawaii - I guess those dried little morsels caused me to become obstructed. By the time I got back home, I was in the hospital with severe dehydration and kidney failure. I would very much like to take a mini dose of LSD - just to get rid of a few cobwebs so to speak. I moved back to AZ and really don't have any idea how to get such a thing. Just getting my cannabis is harder now. The laws here suck.

Judi

SheriFoster53

I see this is an old topic but thought I would post. I'm new to magic mushrooms but have done some research. The way to consume them is by drying them first, then making them into a powder to either use in a capsule, tea or whatever. I hope since this post you've had a great high time with them! I have an ileostomy and am planning my first Ayahuasca trip! Going to blog about and will put the blog info in a post when it's up and running!