Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Dating 21,175 members

Brand New Colostomy Products

Posted by HatingTape, on Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:26 am

Reply by HatingTape, on Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:32 am

The above photos are of some products I have and are not using. Even before covid I have tried to donate these items. They have not been exposed in any way to covid. If there is anythng, anyone can use please let me know via the web page. I will check everyday.  I will pay priority USPS shipping. And Lysol all items before shipping. Just can't brind myself to throw away, when someone might be in need. I still have my colostomy. However saw a new surgeon that says he can reverse. I so hope so. 

Thank you,

Mary Doak

Reply by xnine, on Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:51 pm

Try Friends of Osomates Worldwide

Reply by Padfoot, on Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:29 pm
HatingTape wrote:

The above photos are of some products I have and are not using. Even before covid I have tried to donate these items. They have not been exposed in any way to covid. If there is anythng, anyone can use please let me know via the web page. I will check everyday.  I will pay priority USPS shipping. And Lysol all items before shipping. Just can't brind myself to throw away, when someone might be in need. I still have my colostomy. However saw a new surgeon that says he can reverse. I so hope so. 

Thank you,

Mary Doak

Mary,

You are a very kind person to be thinking of others. I hope someone who can use these products will see your post. Best of luck on your reversal; I hope it goes perfectly for you.

Laurie

Reply by mild_mannered_super_hero, on Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:49 pm

Congratulations on your future reversal. 

Reply by w30bob, on Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:30 pm

Wow....that's great news. I hope, like everyone else, that your reversal is 100% successful!

Regards,

Bob

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:01 pm

Hang on to them! There are so many people on here that need free supplies. I have sent to many but it is sometimes hard to find those in need. Either they won't ask for help or are shy about it! They do pop up though. I am always looking to those in need as well! I do post when I find someone. 
pup

Reply by ron in mich, on Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:49 am

Hi all this is the address i sent unused product to FOW-USA 4018 bishop lane Louisville Ky. 40218-4539

Reply by HatingTape, on Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:03 am

Am I understanding that you sent unused products to the above address?

Thank you

Reply by ron in mich, on Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:17 am
HatingTape wrote:

Am I understanding that you sent unused products to the above address?

Thank you

yes unused so that people that had no insurance or not working  could get supplys at no cost. 

Reply by xnine, on Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:22 am

Please no loose items. Package any loose items in a zip lock with item code numbers. Liquid items are too heavy for them to ship. No precut items for health reasons.

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:42 pm

It is evident that the non profits are maxed out in the need of supplies. In the past two years, I have never know any Ostomate here that was able to obtain any supplies from one of these places. They should get more supplies from the respective makers for this. I know my Ostomy nurse would not accept any supplies because she had more than she could ever use and no where to store any additional supples.

Pup

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.