Explore New Colostomy Products for Improved Quality of Life!

Replies
Views
HatingTape

HatingTape

The above photos are of some products I have and are not using. Even before COVID, I have tried to donate these items. They have not been exposed in any way to COVID. If there is anything anyone can use, please let me know via the web page. I will check every day. I will pay priority USPS shipping and Lysol all items before shipping. I just can't bring myself to throw away when someone might be in need. I still have my colostomy. However, I saw a new surgeon that says he can reverse it. I so hope so.

Thank you,

Mary Doak

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,468 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

xnine

Try Friends of Osomates Worldwide

Past Member

Mary,

You are a very kind person to be thinking of others. I hope someone who can use these products will see your post. Best of luck on your reversal; I hope it goes perfectly for you.

Laurie

mild_mannered_super_hero

Congratulations on your future reversal.

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
w30bob

Wow....that's great news. I hope, like everyone else, that your reversal is 100% successful!

Regards,

Bob

Puppyluv56

Hang on to them! There are so many people on here that need free supplies. I have sent to many but it is sometimes hard to find those in need. Either they won't ask for help or are shy about it! They do pop up though. I am always looking to help those in need as well! I do post when I find someone.
Pup

ron in mich

Hi all, this is the address I sent the unused product to FOW-USA, 4018 Bishop Lane, Louisville, KY 40218-4539.

HatingTape

Am I understanding that you sent unused products to the above address?

Thank you.

ron in mich

Yes, unused so that people who had no insurance or were not working could get supplies at no cost. Nbsp

xnine

Please, no loose items. Package any loose items in a zip lock with item code numbers. Liquid items are too heavy for them to ship. No precut items for health reasons.

Puppyluv56

It is evident that the nonprofits are maxed out in the need of supplies. In the past two years, I have never known any Ostomate here that was able to obtain any supplies from one of these places. They should get more supplies from the respective makers for this. I know my Ostomy nurse would not accept any supplies because she had more than she could ever use and nowhere to store any additional supplies.

Pup