Spare Drainable Ileo Bags Anyone?

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Belinda

I am trying to find some "spares" for a friend whose sister is trying to live with a colostomy in Zimbabwe. Would be very grateful if anyone has any drainable ileo bags they don't need. Thanks in advance. Belinda R

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,102 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Belinda

Forgot to say I am in England! Thanks, Belinda

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
sweede
Hey Belinda, I have only just found your post. I think I can help you out on this one, lass.

I run a foundation that sends donated ostomy supplies to developing countries and disaster areas. We're based in the Highlands of Scotland. I have just sent you a message with my email address, but if you get this first, send me a message and I'll get back to you straight away.

I hope you get this message soon, and your friend's sister is doing okay. Are you still able to contact her?

P.S. If anyone else is reading this post and knows how to contact Belinda, please do so and make her aware of this post.

Ta.x
mooza

Good on Swede. Hope you can help this lady. If I could, I would. Cheers, Mooza from Ozz. Chow chow.

sweede

Hey Mooza, yeh Belinda contacted me, and she said it was now sorted, she contacted FOWUSA and they are now sending the supplies.

Which is a joy as her original post was some time ago, so all's well.x

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister