Let's laugh!

Replies
Views
*Jackkau

70's guy living in The Villages, Central FL, to exchange conversation with others (especially women!) about life with an ostomy bag. I did stand up for 15 years in So. Calif. and I've learned to apply my comedy talents (some will debate the word "talent") to my life as a "bag man". I'm open, honest and would like to share experiences.

xnine

Give us a joke.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

*Jackkau

Not my style. I did "short story" bits. For 15 years I was at every comedy club in So. Calif. Worked with some famous comedians. nbsp

w30bob

Glad to have you aboard Jack...........this place could use a little stand up. Not saying taken as a whole we're not funny..........we're a friggin' riot!But there's always room for improvement. Because if we can't laugh at all this crap (pun intended).........we're probably gonna cry. And no one wants that!

Here's one for "X".............how do you make a hormone?

Don't pay her

Hey, I never said I was a comedian.............that's Jack's gig!Feel free to jump in an help me out anytime Jack. Anytime.

;0)

bob

Superme

Here's one:

A little boy wakes up three nights in a row when he hears a thumping sound coming from his parents' room.

Finally one morning he goes to his mom and says, "Mommy, every night I hear you and daddy making noises and when I look in your bedroom you're bouncing up and down on him."

His mom is taken by surprise and says, "Oh, well I'm bouncing on his stomach because he's fat and that makes him thin again." And the boy says, "Well, that won't work!"

His mom says, "Why?!?"

The boy replies, "Because the lady next door comes by after you leave each day and blows him back up!"

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister