Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Relationships

A lot to say tonight

Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:17 am
This is a great community. Consider joining.

I don't know some days my Stella just feels like she is part of me now other days l look down at the bag and think this dam thing is gross l don't linger i this feeling cause it's no place to be. My journey has been l hope like you all l need a connection where we are on the same cloud as rainy it can be in your life.Not so long ago l did not have a 50 foot oxygen  tube following me around dam it the thing gets caught on the smallest thing sometimes l see how far l can drag it with a variety of things lol This is my favorite season most people are more open to having a tender heart finding the good in humans getting a tear for a certain Christmas song mine is Oh Holy Night . life can make you fall on your knees at times so grateful it is your heart so moved by a babe in a manger or  you are still standing when your life is  all you can do is breathe and wait until it passes.l have been waiting to lay me out on the line even though l am afraid. I have to spill my guts... I read a lot of you all maybe a little l know you so glad you all are here like a special pen pal lol like you know just how it feels to have a passenger on your body .... Have a wonderful holiday season everyone many gums as we can take pecans were a bad decision but sure was good.  Carol. B

a  feeling hangs on me and l feel l can not find my normal any more 

Mine was a quick unexpect. d illness except for a couple of times being a crazy in pain person in the worst pain like  for hours . How did you all do it for years l feel very much for you all and l do feel a connection . l sometimes want to just write to you all l am so glad you all are here as shitty as it is 

These are the top 5 issues ostomates face:

1. Dating and relationships
2. Concealing the pouch
3. Foods to eat and avoid
4. Losing or gaining weight
5. Pouch ballooning

Check out this video from MeetAnOstoMate.
Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:22 am

Sorry did not see errors l ment yum pecans and quite a few other words l wear size 6 ring but feel l have sausage fingers when l type and takes so long lol

Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:29 am

Cburton027, , we all have bad days and need to unload. Thankfully we have this site to come to. I love  this season of the year too. It has sad memories in one respect as I have lost 5 siblings in December right at Christmas time but; it does offer hope for better days ahead. I love all hustle and bustle and festive things also the music. Mary Did You Know is one of my favorite songs of the season along with Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire. Mat King Cole singing it is the best version in my opinion. I went to a live Nativity presentation last night. The line was horrendous but well worth the wait. Merry Christmas to you and all our fellow ostomate. Happy Hanukkah 🕎 to our Jewish friends.

Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:03 pm

Like Morning glory said we have all been there.. Feel free to post anytime. I just turned 81 in Nov. and have a lot of other health problems. Sometimes I just feel hopeless but then I remember who is in control. Just do the best you can and try to look at the bright side. When I look around I can see some people worse than me and it makes me thankful I can still get up and go even if it is a lot slower. 

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.