Checking in with my fellow ostomates - let's catch up!

Replies
Views
w30bob

So... how are all my fellow ostomates doing these days? I keep trying to get back here and chat with you folks, but there's just so much going on... UGH! But I hope all is well. I've got some interesting things to share, from how to really get rid of weepy skin under your barrier... to what the real cause is for all those suffering from autoimmune disorders, like Crohn's, Colitis, IBD, and all that crap. I'd say you'd be amazed but you won't... you'll be pissed. But I digress. I'm blocking out an hour a night to get on here and chat with you fine folks... I miss the banter... and all the good info. Hang tight... the Cavalry is a comin'!!

;O)

Bob

lovely

Hi Bob, good to see you back. I thought you had thrown in the towel.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,476 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bill

Hello Bob.

Good to see you participating again and look forward to some more posts in the near future.

Best wishes

Bill

Ritz

Good to see you again, Bob! Glad you found a cure... I look forward to hearing all about it.

Ritz

AlexT

Not much new...same crap, different bag. This forum is gonna slow way down; if you found a cure.

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Earth Angel

Welcome back, Bob! You've been missed. Hope you're well and happy!

iMacG5

PHEW!  Thank goodness you're back.  Missed you, Bob.

Mike

Past Member

Welcome back Bob, now don't be such a tease and keep us hanging, we want all the details on your findings:

"How to really get rid of weepy skin under your barrier... to what the real cause is for all those suffering from autoimmune disorders, like Crohn's, Colitis, IBD, and all that crap"

Enquiring minds want to know, hurry up!

Cheers, thanks!

w30bob

Ok then... let's get posting!!

;O)