Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
27,382 members

Game

Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:47 pm
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."



Last edited by SallyK on Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:49 pm

Boozing crab chaser 

😂😇

MeetAnOstoMate - 27,382 members
Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:49 pm

Actually that sounds like fun 🤩 

Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:50 pm

My beach name is Lazy Bikini Snatcher! 😮 LOL

Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:50 pm


Earth Angel wrote:

Actually that sounds like fun 🤩 

It does! LOL 😂

Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:57 pm


Earth Angel wrote:

Actually that sounds like fun 🤩 

Since I’m a seasoned crab chaser maybe we could make a day of it. 🤷‍♂️😁

Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:00 pm


AlexT wrote:

Since I’m a seasoned crab chaser maybe we could make a day of it. 🤷‍♂️😁

Awesome! I’ll bring the tequila 🤪

😇

Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:04 pm

Seasoned Dock Drinker 

Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:05 pm


SallyK wrote:

My beach name is Lazy Bikini Snatcher! 😮 LOL

Hi there girlfriend, feel free to send more games along as I’m alone with four dogs all weekend bored out of my mind and missing all the festivities. I’m dog sitting for my daughters while they’re hooping it up in Colorado 😝

😇

Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:10 pm


Looking66 wrote:

Seasoned Dock Drinker 

Haha good one! 🥂😁

Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:11 pm


Earth Angel wrote:

Hi there girlfriend, feel free to send more games along as I’m alone with four dogs all weekend bored out of my mind and missing all the festivities. I’m dog sitting for my daughters while they...

Hi 😍 Sounds like a fun time LOL I will see what I can find for you.

How are you feeling?

Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:21 pm


SallyK wrote:

Hi 😍 Sounds like a fun time LOL I will see what I can find for you.

How are you feeling?

Thank you! I’m doing well so far!! You’re so kind for asking. 
😇

Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:01 pm

Fluffy Hermit Babe

Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:14 pm


lovely wrote:

Fluffy Hermit Babe

Awww Lovely, that’s cute!

😇

Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:47 pm

Boozing Hermit Babe!! 

Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:15 pm


SallyK wrote:

My beach name is Lazy Bikini Snatcher! 😮 LOL

Lazy Bikini Snatcher is MINE  !! ...Alll Mineeee !!🏖🤗...You tryin to steal my beach name Sally  !!??  😜🤪

Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:47 pm

Fluffy Fish Tailer! 🧜‍♀️

Apparently I can just knit one (purl one), LOL! 🧶 😄

Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:07 pm

Where did you get a pic of my Bankeee 🤡😋☘

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.
All times are GMT - 5 Hours