Search feature

Replies
Views
AnthonyP

is there away of searching a topic on this site? ;i.e. wraps, underwear for men. How to secure bag, stop flopping about etc. Thanks in advance.

Have only had this two weeks, and its a definite learning curve..

Riva

Check out Ostomy Secrets. They have wraps for men. Good luck.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,357 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

HenryM

Under Collections, click on Premium Content.  

w30bob

Hi Anthony,

You're not the first to ask this question. I think, but am not sure, it has to do with whether you're a paying member or not. Others who were non-paying have said they can't search too. If you click on Discussions at the top of the page a search box should open up at the top of the page. You can then enter your search terms, but it's been my experience that the search is a bit hit or miss. So don't get your hopes up. If you don't see the search box you can check with Admin by hitting 'Contact Us' at the bottom of the page......and ask what the deal is with searching. Itseems paying and non-paying members see different things on their screen and have access to different things. Hope this helps.

thanks,

bob