New Member, Old Ostomy

Replies
Views
Heppy8
Jan 05, 2024 7:30 am

Just simply to say hi. I thought I must be the only person with an ostomy in Doncaster, or it seems that way, but looking at the members list, it's good to see I'm not, which is great.

eefyjig
Jan 05, 2024 12:33 pm

Welcome, Heppy! It's nice to know you're not alone, isn't it? ☺

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 35,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Heppy8
Jan 05, 2024 12:46 pm
Reply to eefyjig

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, it's great to know I'm not on my own in my local area.

Heppy8
Jan 05, 2024 12:53 pm
Reply to eefyjig

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, it's great to know I'm not on my own in my local area.

ron in mich
Jan 05, 2024 2:39 pm

Hi Heppy, welcome to the site.

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Play
Morning glory
Jan 05, 2024 4:16 pm

Hi Heppy and welcome to the site. You are in great company.

Mysterious Mose
Jan 05, 2024 7:28 pm

Hi, Heppy. Welcome to the group. Lots of people here with lots of different experiences to pull from. We are everywhere. Have you tried looking online for local support groups? There are some in Yorkshire. However, I am not sure if you have to drive like an American to get to them. :-)

https://www.colostomyuk.org/support-groups/

Daniel