CD/Ileostomy Tattoos?

Replies
Views
Spookygurl98
Apr 24, 2024 12:54 am

I've been wanting to get a Crohn's disease tattoo or something for my ileostomy. Anybody out there have any? Couldn't really find any good ones while searching...

Hisbiscus
Apr 24, 2024 2:02 am

Login to see image

So you got me interested. Did a search. I found this one. It's on someone's wrist, it appears. Kind of nice.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 35,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Axl
Apr 24, 2024 3:47 am

Hi Spooky,

I do not have one to do with an ostomy, and my daughter is a tattoo artist...!!

If you do a search on here, you will find some talk but not a lot of pics.

If you do get a stoma-related tattoo, you will be obliged to post pics. It's in the rules... 🤣

warrior
Apr 24, 2024 10:12 am
Reply to Axl

Absolutely... rules are rules! 👍

JESB XO
Apr 24, 2024 4:08 pm
Reply to Hisbiscus

Yeah, I was going to say something with a purple ribbon. I know it represents Crohn's.

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Play
CB1956
Apr 27, 2024 10:54 pm

It says I'm still standing. They took a lot of my insides out. That's the reason for the tree with some of its branches missing. The cancer ribbon at the bottom.

kenpem
Apr 28, 2024 9:20 am

I have a 13" scar from my sternum to my groin. Waiting for it to fully heal up. Tempted to cover it with a full-length zip tattoo.

61smiles
Apr 28, 2024 2:13 pm

Just some advice... please don't put it near your stoma. Your stoma will more than likely be moved around in the future.

niasbooklounge
Apr 28, 2024 2:30 pm

Login to see image

I have a Crohn's ribbon butterfly.

Tonybandit33
Apr 29, 2024 1:58 pm

Hi. I have a purple ribbon on my arm. A friend did it for me. I've got Crohn's/Colitis.

Login to see image

TEA17
Apr 29, 2024 8:50 pm

Scars are like tattoos, but with a better story.