Thanks all!

Replies
Views
janice

I want to thank all of those who have welcomed me with such kindness and offered such good advice. (And also for sticking up for me!)

The bag I have on now has been on for 4 or 5 days. The night I had to change it twice, I had had a big glass of milk and peanut butter cookies, then went straight to bed. I had also had corn with dinner and when I changed the flange, there was a piece of corn that found its way to the crease and caused the leak.

So...I'm living and learning and trusting God to help me make it through.

I know He led me to this place and I plan on staying for awhile.

How do I get my email address to some of you if I don't have the upgraded membership??

Past Member

RE: How you can exchange email addresses .... hit CHAT. Send it through there .... I think that will work...

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,361 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Any time, Janice. Everyone on this site has had to learn what works for them and what doesn't. It doesn't matter who it is here, we all did. It's just that some forget the bad days of figuring it all out......

If there are a few people you want to email, I would suggest making a new thread and listing them. Then they can check the thread and send you a private message with their email addresses.

panhead511
Hi Janice, how are you today? I hope that all is well with you. We are here for you and anyone else that needs the support to get them through this difficult time. I am so glad that this site has a lot of caring individuals on it that really care and understand one's problems. This site has given me the tools that I needed to cope with my ostomy, and if this site wasn't here, I don't know just what I would do. Well, I have to go for now, but keep your head up and hang in there, okay? Not every day is a bad one. Take care of yourself, we'll be thinkin' of ya!!! Chris