Finding Love After 5 Years of Loneliness

Replies
Views
Tink75

I just wanted to tell y'all that miracles do happen for us when it comes to love! Many of us doubt whether we will ever be loved again...but I'm here to tell you that we can! I am now married after 5 years spent being alone and miserable! I got married on St. Patrick's Day and have loved it ever since! Shane doesn't give a darn about Sammy (my stoma) and actually tends to forget that it's even there! He is still learning all about the ins and outs of ostomate life but has the basics down pat. He has yet to be able to watch me change it because that makes him too uncomfortable but that's ok. If that's the only thing he can't handle I'm great with that!

So don't give up guys. NEVER GIVE UP! This story goes to show you that we can all find love in the right person!

Puppyluv56

Congratulations! There are good guys/gals out there and it sounds as if you found one! I have one too!

Puppyluv

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,466 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Sas44

Hi Tink75.

Congrats! I'm very happy for you. :)

Saskia.

Morning glory

Congratulations, Tink! I am very happy for you both.

dls

Best wishes to the new bride and congratulations to the lucky groom. May you live every day of your life. DLS

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Angelicamarie

Tink75.. Wishing you much happiness!

Bill

A lovely story and thanks for sharing it with us!

Best wishes

Bill

xnine

We need more happy stories like this.

All the best.

Puppyluv56

Welcome SAS,
Glad you found us! The site is full of great people who will give you all the support you need with your new life.
Hope to see you on here often!
Puppyluv

BeachRN

A wonderful happy story. God loves you both. We can't let 1 square inch dictate our lives.

You are so blessed. Enjoy each other every day. Beach RN

Sjb

Congratulations! So very happy for you!!