Freddy Mercury of Queen is smiling

Replies
Views
warrior

Thump Thump (use your feet) Clap….

Thump Thump Clap (use your hands) ….

Osty, you’re an oldie, newbie, thinking you were able to keep your Butt-hole e-v-e-r-y- day,

Got meds, toxic and new, what doc’s offering you , suffering hard just to keep your poo..... at bay…

Thump Thump Clap …….

Got worries, and fear, thinking not me this year, take your pills , screaming I’m ok

get outta my way !!…

...Thump Thump Clap, Thump Thump Clap…..

Go about your life, but it’s no longer true, bleeding from your can, face turning all colors and blue.

Thump Thump Clap... Thump Thump Clap

and know it all Doctors keep saying- this is not so new.. (huh ?) rejoicing ---

WEEE WILL, WEEE WILL , FIX YOU. (uh-huh) .THUMP THUMP CLAP.. WEEE WILL, WEEE WILL, FIX YOU. (huh? no body knows for sure) WE WILL WE WILL FIX YOU (how ??!!)

Thump Thump Snip……...Thump Thump Snip… (WHAT?!!) .Thump Thump Snip (oooh! Noooo!)

We’ve paid our dues, almost everyday......We listened..... and even prayed., …..

And Mistakes, ..…. we've made a few,…….. trusting docs, nurses, and staff that really never knew…. (quickly sing it).

How it feels, how it smells, how it leaks !!!! sometimes every daaaaaay !!! (Epic response 3,2,1 )

Weeeeee are the Osties, new friend..... We’ll tell you yes-- yes and no-no...no....., We are the Osties,

Hear us the Osties---- No time for bullshit, cause we’ll call it poop-shit,

We are the Osties, ……at M-A…OHhhh !!

Thump Thump SLAP !! Thump Thump SLAP !! Thump Thump SLAP.!!

Jayne

Brilliant!

Jayne

And SO expressive ...

Yeah!

Brilliant!

Jayne

ANd so expressive ...

Yeah!

The beat is second to none ......

..... Last time I played Bohemium Rapsady - through commercial speakers at full volume was when a hive of bees [honey bees - bless them] took up residence in our barn - within the lap boarding ...... The music got them to swarm above the roof - but not to encourage moving quickly on ...... instead they remaining in residence - for two years - and then moved on in their own timimng ......

But, tell you what the whole valley took part in that rendition ...... obviously the bees, however, were unmoved ....

or maybe they LIKED IT!!

Thanks for your New Anthem Warrior!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,635 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Beachboy

Back in the late 70's, I worked as an usher at the Forum in Inglewood, CA.  Back then concerts, basketball, hockey games, tennis championships all played at the Forum.  I enjoyed every band.  From Sex Pistols to Bay City Rollers.  Best was Beachboys new years eve show.  At first they played all new music.  Folks were getting restless.  Then at 11:30 they started playing their classics.  By midnight.... the house was JUMPING!  It was sooo good.

Saw Queen 6 times.  Their stage featured a runway that stuck out about 50 yards into the audience.  Freddy Mercury would stroll out there singing... and the fans went wild.  During "We are the champions", Freddy was out there with a glass of champagne in his hand.  As he sang "I thank you all"  he toasted everyone and downed the glass.... the crowd was all singing along.  I was standing just below him (with about 25 ushers and security,) guarding the stage.  Great memory.

Worst memory... KISS was playing and I was in center front of the stage.  After a song, one of the band dabbed his face with a hand towel, then tossed it to the crowd.  I caught it.  And had it..... for a second.  I was mobbed by rabid fans eager to get that towel.  I ended up with scratches and a torn uniform.  And no towel.

warrior
Reply to Beachboy

and today, at a KISS concert, likely you would have been stabbed.  but yea good memory and great job for you.

I guess you had to KISS that towel goodbye, eh? 

Jayne
Reply to Beachboy

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm

Yes, front of croud with no escape - not a good place to be!

BUt guess the overall feelgood outbalanced that one experience hey?

::::::::;-))

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Jayne
Reply to warrior

Warrior,

In my vocab - marketing terms - KISS means "Keep it simple stupid" ie immediately understandable and accessible by all!

But hey ..... I guess I need to wait for another response hey - to get your KISS perhaps?

EDIT IN RETROSPECT:

BY THE WAY - Tony,  on edit ..... In case you throught I was tring to be personal on KISS - I was NOT ....... as it happens the co founder of the band is also a name sake of a personal friend of mine, Paul who shares the same name as Stanley - so I do know of the american muscian ......   so just wanted to make sure there was no ambiguity here!  I may be not totally aufait with SMS as I don't text generally .... but, that said I can follow some/most of it - and one of my mottos is LEAR LEARN LEARN.     Cheers Jayne

Sometimes I can feel 109 on here!  But usually continue to feel Thirty Something [at least thirty, nearly forty years junior to my chronological age.

Beachboy
Reply to warrior

I had that towel for 30 seconds, probably got torn to shreds.  Guess you could say I kissed that puppy adios.  Now if I had my colostomy at the time... I'd just do a bag burp and it would be game over.  Napalm baby...

AlexT

You do need a date Warrior if you’re rewriting Queen songs. 😂

Justbreathe

I will NEVER be able to listen to that tune again without singing “we will,  we will, fix you!!!🤣🤣🤣   jb

warrior
Reply to Justbreathe

happy to hear that.

was gunna use a more graphic f- word there but wanted to keep it pg- g rated for viewers.

and i bet w30 bob' s farm on this..that a few of you sang that song at some point in your day.

or did a thump thump clap.

keep on thumping folks. 

Beachboy

I just did a thump, thump, Burp.  And I feel cleaner than soap..... wait, I sound like a dope.  My cat meanwhile says Nope.  My head hurts......

warrior
Reply to Beachboy

alright let me guess this one..

u did a bump bump burp and yur head now hurts and u heard the cat say nope??

detective stoma thinks...

you slipped on soap..went thump thump burp..tried to blame the cat.. he said nope, nope,  DOPE!

Beachboy

I knew I should've dropped the soap...

warrior
Reply to Beachboy

and...the real visual here is of Tabby....your cat... your profile photo..reacting....

puuuurfect timing.

warrior
Reply to AlexT

Working....on....THAT...bro..

Beachboy
Reply to warrior

Thank goodness that pussy...cat can't talk..... or text.

The next artificial Intelligence breakthrough.... AI communication for animals.  

My little weasel is staring at me right now.  Through the magic of feline-phisio kenetics I know what she's thinking:  "Put down the damn phone!  It's Kibble time you dopey human."  

Beachboy
Reply to warrior

Thank goodness that pussy...cat can't talk..... or text.

The next artificial Intelligence breakthrough.... AI communication for animals.  

My little weasel is staring at me right now.  Through the magic of feline-phisio kenetics I know what she's thinking:  "Put down the damn phone!  It's Kibble time you dopey human."  

warrior
Reply to Beachboy

I'm sorry Dan...all thinking and reading stopped after pussy. and posting it twice? just mean..👍😆

Beachboy

I just noticed my silly missive was posted twice... yikes.  Its like that Wrigley's double mint gum commercial showing twins.  Double the pleasure, double the fun.